For the Killin’ It Good team, striped and sea bass, bluefin tuna, bluefish, mako sharks, blue sharks, thresher sharks, cod, haddock and squid all have one important thing in common: They’re all scared when we’re out on the water helping you find them.
We do our best to accommodate your requests, whether you want to hunt for giant tuna or enjoy an action-packed day of fishing for stripers and bluefish with light tackle. We have a wide range of fishing techniques and equipment to target each species, giving Killin’ It Good an edge on the competition that we’d love to share with you and your charter group.
Why choose Killin’ It Good Sport Fishing Charter service?
- Fishing memories and stories that last a lifetime
- Laughs with friends and family, sons and daughters
- A fuel-efficient boat that gives us more options for getting close to the fish
- Years of experience running charters on the waters around Cape Cod and the islands
- Proper safety equipment for all guests
- Action-packed excitement, whether it’s vertical jigging, top water action or trolling deep divers
- Friendly, knowledgeable captains and crew
- Photos that will make your social media friends jealous
- The knowledge and skill to help you find and catch fish, fish, fish and more fish!