- Fishing charters ranging from 4 to 12+ hours
- An experienced captain & mate who know where to find the best fish around Cape Cod
- Safety gear, water and a light snack for all participants
- Filleting of all fish caught during your charter
- Sport fishing for bass, bluefish, shark, tuna, haddock and more
Note: All charter prices below are for 1-6 people.
Nighttime bass/bluefish fishing trips are available for an additional $50.00 total
Note: Any tuna measuring over 73 inches belongs to the boat and captain. This is a federal regulation instituted by NOAA. If a member of your party catches a tuna 73 inches or longer, we will reimburse you for 25% of your total charter rate.
Seasonal fishing only – please contact us for more information.
Rates are for 1 adult and up to 5 kids. An adult must be present during this charter.
Ready to meet our team and enjoy a fishing trip you’ll never forget?
Call (774) 254-0691 or email Killin’ It Good today to schedule your charter!
*A 10 to 20% gratuity is always appreciated as the mates work for tips
At the time of booking, a $100 deposit is required to hold the time slot for the charter boat. We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash or checks for payments. Checks can be made out to Killin’ It Good Sport Fishing Charters, LLC.
If your charter trip is canceled due to bad weather or unanticipated boat maintenance, a full refund of your deposit will be granted if a later date is available for either party. Your deposit will also be refunded in full if the charter is canceled by your group at least 7 days prior to the scheduled trip.
Times of charters are from dock to dock. The average travel time from the dock to the fishing grounds ranges from 30 – 60 minutes for striped bass and bluefish. Travel time for bluefin tuna trips ranges from 30 – 120 minutes depending on water temperatures and bait locations.
All fishing rates include the following:
- Filleting of all caught fish by mate or captain (fillets will be placed in plastic bags)
- Fuel, bait and fishing gear
- Limited rain gear (but if you have your own, it would be good to bring it)
- Bottled water and a light snack (see more below on bringing your own food)
- Ice and coolers for food, drinks and snacks
- 1 dry bag to put personal items in (to protect them from the weather & water)
Things to bring on your fishing charter:
- Warm clothes (it’s always colder on the water)
- Foul weather gear, if you have it
- Shoes with good traction (e.g., proper footwear such as sneakers or boots – please try and stay away from flip flops)
- Lunch, snacks and drinks. Alcohol in cans is allowed. No glass bottles, please. It is expected that good judgment will be exercised when it comes to drinking. Being drunk on the boat is not allowed!
- Sunscreen (it’s best to put this on at home and bring some along)
- A small cooler to leave in your car for bringing fish fillets home (please do not bring on the boat as coolers are provided and space is limited)
- Seasickness pills or motion sickness remedies. It’s best to take these the night before and on the morning of the charter. Doing this helps tremendously with seasickness.